Sunday, January 9, 2011

Donna's business name...

So, I need a business name in order to sell my art/crafts, other artist's art/crafts that I accept on my web-site and sell my other services like graphic art/design and web-design. That's a TOUGHIE! How do you encapsulate that into a quick, easy to remember name inside of a couple of words that are catchy and EASY to remember?

HELP!!! So, let's blog this and brainstorm (which just means throw up a lot of words and ideas) so we/I can pull something out of all of it!

Think easy and catchy as in PayPal, BestBuy, QuickBooks, TurboTax...

But think about what I do and what I will be selling: decoupage, stained glass, mosaics (tile and stained glass are medium - on wood or glass surfaces thus far), altered art (aka: mixed media), collage/photo montage, photography and then there's Visual Communications AND Digital Art/Graphic Design/Web Design!


some words and names:

photomontage
composition
collage
compositing
visual art
found art
assemblage
patches
piece work
donnaism
mixed media
uncommon
scissors
nippers
scorer/scored
cut

TheGlassNipper (tho I don't just work with glass!)
Glue-n-You
ArtScore
ArtStore (could be used already)
Acutabove (could be used already)

No comments:

Post a Comment